Please read and understand the following if you are interested in contributing to our blog.
- Upbeat, casual tone
- First, do not try to please everyone. Write for and be your awesome self!
- Any claims must be backed up with a link to the research or a case study confirming it.
- Please have at least three images in the body of the post.
- Headlines must be of interest to potential readers. Check out Copyblogger for some great examples.
- No superficial post, keep it real!
- Focus on staying between 4-5 sentences per paragraph
- Minimum of 1,300 words per post. Heart eyes for 3,000+ words.
It’s extremely important for us to maintain the quality of the content on our blog, and our guest posts are no different.
Here is what we look for in our posts:
- Well-researched, Practical, posts on digital marketing topics such as Local SEO, Influencer marketing, content marketing, Social Media Management, PPC, etc.
- Tutorials/case studies
- Readers have at least one actionable takeaway from each post
- Must be completely original content